Duncannon Emergency Medical Services
Proudly Serving Eastern Perry County Since 1954
E.M.S., Inc. and the Perry County Recreation Association are sponsoring weekly
bingo games, held at the DEMS building.
and kitchen open at 5:30
Regular bingo starts at 6:45
Each bingo night consists of 20 regular games and 5 specials. There are also 2 guaranteed jackpot games.
** Monday Night Bingo is now SMOKE FREE **
1. No one under the age of 18 is permitted to play small games of chance (Example: Rip Tickets.)
2. Please check your packet before 1st regular bingo game starts so we can make any changes if a problem exists.
3. Children over 10 can play bingo with adult supervision.
4. All children must be seated quietly during games. Parents are responsible for children at all times.
5. Every player must have yellow receipt tickets visible and showing at all times during game. You must play regular games to play "Specials".
6. You must have Bingo on the last number called. When you have Bingo, you must yell, "Bingo" and raise your hand. Multiple bingos must be on separate cards.
7. Blackout Jackpot Rules - There are various cards in envelopes with a variety of payout amounts. They will be placed in a container and shaken up. The winner (or one of the winners) of the Small Picture Frame game will pull one of them out and the dollar amount on the card is the amount of the Jackpot for the night. Blackout amount to be drawn and announced during halftime.
8. Speedball games are 50/50 but on a star win 100%.
9. Definitions and packets:
10. Small Picture Frame Jackpot Rules - In order to win the jackpot amount (up to $1,199) players must bingo in the first 8 numbers or on one of the special numbers pulled that night. Bingo in more than 8 numbers and not on a special number will be awarded the consolation prize of $125.00.
11. $10 prizes will be awarded to the neighbors of the winner in select "Good Neighbor" games. Only a single player winner is eligible. If there are two or more winners, there will be no prize awarded.
12. Door prizes will be awarded at intermission.
13. We will accept local bank checks. There will be a $25 return check fee assessed for all returned checks. The organization reserves the right to request cash only, especially in the instance of a bad check.
14. Any patron that defaces the property or acts in an inappropriate manner will be asked to leave the premises. Repeat offenders will not be permitted to return at future dates.
15. No refunds will be given.
16. Management reserves the right to make the final decisions in the instances of any discrepancy or handling any matter not specified in these rules.
*Payouts and Rules Subject to Change without Notice.*